Make sure your equipment is ready to go when it's time to go!
Use the "MyTrueNorth" customer portal to request & schedule your off-season inspection
2023 Planter Test Stands - Call 701-436-2533 to Schedule
Bring your planter row units into True North Equipment for a full inspection and testing on our test stand. Make sure to bring your complete row unit and the seed you plan to run, and we'll take care of getting it ready to go on day one of planting!
Planter Test Stands $30/Row Unit for scheduled in-store test stands.
Schedule Now by calling: 701-436-2533
Available Dates & Locations:
Mahnomen & Thief River Falls Locations
February 27th, 2023 through March 3rd, 2023
Warren & Kennedy Locations
March 6th, 2023 through March 10th, 2023
Grand Forks & Northwood Locations
March 13th, 2023 through March 17th, 2023
March 20th, 2023 through March 24th, 2023
*Repair services & parts are not included in test stand pricing. Bring row units ready for testing - proper seed plates, brushes, knockout wheels, doubles eliminators, etc. along with a one-gallon container with the seed you would like to run through the unit. Planter test stands may be scheduled on the farm or in the shop outside of the listed dates/locations. Those test stands will be charged the standard shop labor rate of $170/hour.
Inspection Program 2022-2023
|Standard In-Shop Inspection; combines sprayers, tractors, & air-seeders
|In-Field Combine Inspection
|Select Tractors - 60 Series and older tractors
Additional Special Offers
- Buy one standard Inspection for $499 on qualifying equipment & get a second one 1/2 off!^
- Free Inspection with $5000 of service work*
- Free upgrade on qualifying machines to 4G MTG with Inspection**
Buy Now & Pay Later with John Deere Financial
New Harvest Terms for Equipment Inspections Beginning November 1st
No Payments & No Interest until November of 2023!
Minimum $200 purchase of parts & service from the following equipment inspections:
Don't have a John Deere Multi-Use Account? Apply HERE today!
What to Expect with Your Inspection
Standard Inspection Includes:
- Free trucking of equipment (with in 50 miles of True North Location)
- 12-month warranty on John Deere parts installed by our technicians
- 6-month warranty on other parts
- Flexible financing options
In-Field Combine Inspection Includes:
- Machine walk-around and visual Inspection focusing on everyday wear items
- Recommended parts list
All Inspections Include:
- 6-month warranty on purchased parts
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor when installed by a dealer
- Flexible financing options, including no payments and no interest, when using your John Deere Multi-Use Account (available on purchases $1,000 and over, other terms and conditions may apply).