on Friday, March 13, 2020
True North puts the health and safety of our customers & employees as a top priority. In order to help decrease the spread of COVID-19 and do our part in flattening the curve, the following measures will be observed until further notice.
True North Equipment will remain open and available for your parts, service, and equipment needs. We will be taking extra measures to provide a clean sales floor and will be working with lighter staff in store, to reduce physical contact. For those that require and/or prefer social distancing we have the following options available to you.
- Online parts ordering through My True North Parts Portal
- Call in parts orders for pick up outside store, delivery to you, shipment to you (applicable shipping fees will apply) or off-site drop-box locations:
- Greenbush, MN (River's Edge Gas & Convenience Store)
- Roseau, MN (Northern Resources Co-Op)
- Wannaska, MN (Lee's Hardware)
- Grygla, MN (Farmer's Union Cenex)
- Erskine, MN (Win-E-Mac Travel Plaza)
- Gully, MN (Gully Farmers Elevator)
- Plummer, MN (Red River Convenience Store)
- Send a text message directly to our parts team
- Baudette, MN (218) 434-0846
- Grafton, ND (701) 360-4716
- Grand Forks, ND (701) 740-4803
- Kennedy, MN (218) 686-3108
- Mahnomen, MN (218) 556-1731
- Northwood, ND (701) 330-2319
- Thief River Falls, MN (218) 686-8865
- Warren, MN (218) 201-0104
Service both in store and in field will continue with our full staff to ensure you are ready for the field on time, however our service shops will be closed to the public and vendors. Please contact your local True North Service Department with service questions or concerns.
We thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we do what we can to ensure we are all home safely every day, while still remaining available for our customers.
Our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. With the rapidly changing concerns around COVID-19 we want you to know that we are proactively implementing precautionary measures to ensure that we will remain ready to serve you.
True North Equipment stores will remain open to serve our customers. However, we do understand that in the current environment, you may not prefer to visit our stores. In those situations we are still here to serve you through our online parts portal My True North, in addition parts orders may be completed over the phone for pick up.
While it is disappointing, in the interest of the health of our customers, our teams and all those involved, we will be postponing all Customer Appreciation Fish Fry events, the Planter and Air Seeder Clinic, as well as any additional trainings or events for the next 30 days. We will continue to evaluate this situation and provide updates as things change through our social media channels and our website.
Thank you for remaining loyal customers in this time of rapid and constant change. Know that True North is strongly committed to being your Dealer of Choice and we look forward to activities returning to normal when conditions allow.