This Event has expired.
When: Feb 28, 2022 at 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
5030 Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201 (map)
Operations Center Advanced Techniques
Your operation runs on data and with John Deere's Operations Center you can use both past data and real-time information from the machines in the field to ensure that you are getting the best return from your equipment, operators, and crops.
You're familiar with the basics of Operations Center and want to get the most out of this tool. During this 2-Hour class, we will take a deep dive into the following areas of the Operations Center, sharing techniques for getting the best return.
- Crop Planner
- Work Planner
- Field Analyzer
Eric Houshka - Integrated Solutions Consultant
Alan Nemec - Integrated Solutions Consultant
- All classes are located at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center (in the Grand Forks Industrial Park)
- Drive to the south side of the building
- Park in the coned off area
- Enter the Training room on the south side of the building through marked Door #22
- Someone will be there to open the door if it is locked
Ready to Plant 2022 is True North Equipment's series of John Deere technology courses designed to empower our customers' success in their fields. Covering both the basics and advanced techniques to maximize equipment ROI and the operator's time. All courses will be held at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center, all four courses are available on multiple dates to fit a variety of schedules!