on Monday, February 11, 2019
Your operation is busy growing, and we want to be by your side. Introducing the True North Advantage program; a comprehensive program that ensures your technology does the most it can for you and that we'll be right there with you all season long. True North Advantage members gain exclusive access to a wide-range of technical service. Here's what you get!
What's included when you sign-up for the True North Advantage?
Data Management Sessions
- 1-on-1 pre-season meeting to review setup data so you're ready to roll as soon as spring rolls around. We'll review guidance lines, boundaries, crops, setup files, products, machines and offsets.
- 1-on-1 post-season meeting to ensure data is uploaded correctly and review that year's growing season. We'll make sure all documentation data appears in the correct field and discuss best practice methods to prepare for the next year.
You'll be the first to get the latest software on your displays and receivers and we'll make sure it's a seamless transition.
Operations Center Support
True North Advantage subscribers get access to secure remote desktop access if issues arise with Operations Center. You'll be the only one that can initiate the access, but once initiated, our team will work with you to take a look and resolve issues in real time.
Our hands-on Optimization classes provide attendees with the knowledge to get the most out of your equipment. They're hosted at our state-of-the-art Resource Center and cover a wide range of topics.
We know not everything can be done remotely, so we'll make a trip to see you.
One Machine Optimization
There is so much your new machine can do, and we want to ensure you're getting every last capability out of it. Your True North Advantage enrollment takes care of;
- Ensuring the display and receiver are setup correctly and field-ready
- Reviewing initial start-up settings and calibrations
- Measurements/offsets are established and entered
- Documentation and data flow are established
- Answering any questions and confirm operators understand the machine and its settings
Machine Data Reporting
You'll receive weekly usage reports of you machines while in-season. We'll also keep track of usage and other pertinent statistics to confirm your assets are being utilized optimally. (Only available for active JDLink connected machines)
JDLink Terminal Installation
Our knowledgable Integrated Solutions staff will provide complimentary installation of MTG on select machines. To learn more about how JDLink Connected machines in your fleedt can help you, visit with one of our Integrated Solutions Consultants or visit JDLink's website.
Don't skip a beat (or a beet) if your AMS hardware goes down. We'll make sure you're covered in the event your hardware goes down.