This Event has expired.
When: Feb 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
5030 Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201 (map)
Basics of Operations Center
Your operation runs on data and with John Deere's Operations Center you can use both past data and real-time information from the machines in the field to ensure that you are getting the best return from your equipment, operators, and crops.
If you are new to Operations Center or would like a refresher on the basics, this class is for you. During this 2-hour classroom training, we will
- Walkthrough Operations Center account creation and validation.
- Show you how to set up equipment lists, field names, and products.
- Teach you how to create setup files specific to your operations for spring of 2022
Eric Houska, Integrated Solutions Consultant
Alan Nemec, Integrated Solutions Consultant
- All classes are located at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center (in the Grand Forks Industrial Park)
- Drive to the south side of the building
- Park in the coned off area
- Enter the Training room on the south side of the building through marked Door #22
- Someone will be there to open the door if it is locked
Ready to Plant 2022 is True North Equipment's series of John Deere technology courses designed to empower our customers' success in their fields. Covering both the basics and advanced techniques to maximize equipment ROI and the operator's time. All courses will be held at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center, all four courses are available on multiple dates to fit a variety of schedules!