This Event has expired.
When: Feb 23, 2022 at 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
5030 Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201 (map)
Advanced Guidance Solutions
Guidance solutions save you time, fuel, and input costs with every pass through the field. Increasing the accuracy of your equipment through customizing John Deere guidance solutions will increase the efficiency of your operation.
In this 2 hour class we will discuss in-depth:
- Advanced guidance theory of operation
- Overview of compatible configurations
- Implement receiver installation
- Shared signal configuration
- Fine-tuning your guidance settings
Steve Webster - Integrated Solutions Manager
David Pederson - Integrated Solutions Consultant
- All classes are located at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center (in the Grand Forks Industrial Park)
- Drive to the south side of the building
- Park in the coned off area
- Enter the Training room on the south side of the building through marked Door #22
- Someone will be there to open the door if it is locked
Ready to Plant 2022 is True North Equipment's series of John Deere technology courses designed to empower our customers' success in their fields. Covering both the basics and advanced techniques to maximize equipment ROI and the operator's time. All courses will be held at the True North Equipment IMPACT Center, all four courses are available on multiple dates to fit a variety of schedules!