This Event has expired.
When: Jul 01, 2021 at 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
5030 Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201 (map)
Welcome to the first annual Combine Expo!
Join our Integrated Solutions, Sales and Service Teams as they walk through key aspects of John Deere Operations Center, tour the new X9 Combine, review Precision Ag features of the S600 & S700 Series Combines, look at 50/60/70 Series Combines, & discuss Header Parts/Maintenance.
Whether you spend an hour or the full day, freely explore and learn about what is important to you! Morning and afternoon opening presentations will be held, followed by the open exhibit floor, lunch will be provided at noon.
- 9:00AM - Morning Presentation & Welcome
- 9:30AM - Exhibit Booths Open
- 11:30 AM - 1:30PM - Food Trucks Open (Dakota Eats & Bratwurst Kings)
- 1:00PM - Afternoon Presentation
- 1:30PM - Exhibit Booths Re-Open
- 4:00PM - Expo Closes
- John Deere Operations Center -
Fundamentals of what is included with John Deere Operation Center, including; setup file creation, variety locator, & field analyzer beta, along with harvest technologies.
- X9 Combine -
Tour the new X9 Combine, learn about features, benefits, and general overview of the machine.
- S600/700 Series Combines -
Review the features, benefits, and Precision Ag Technology of the S600 series and S700 series combines.
- S600/700 Series Combine Service -
Learn about common maintenance on the S600/700 series combines. Review preseason maintenance and check point best practices.
- 50/60/70 Series Combines -
Review common problem areas, preventative maintenance, and preseason checks.
- Header Parts & Maintenance -
Learn about common problem areas that should be checked during preseason maintenance as well as the most commonly used parts for headers.