Empower. Inspire. Improve.
Turf & CCE Sales Position - Mahnomen, MN Location:
Sells new and used agricultural, turf, and CCE equipment to new and existing customers.
True North Equipment has been in business since 1949 and has 9 locations with 180 employees. Our employees are the key to our success and have helped us get to where we are today, operating in two states across the Red River Valley. True to our Values...Driven by You!
It takes our entire team to make True North Equipment exceptional. We strongly desire individuals who are self-starters and hard-workers, always willing to dive into a new challenge and who are eager to learn. We strive to provide you with limitless opportunities for growth and education that will challenge you. Most importantly, we want you to have fun working at TNE!
You’ll focus on:
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, and technology-based products and services to assigned customers
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Updates and retains relevant customer information such as equipment and operational information in the customer relationship management system
- Enhances the relationship between the dealership and assigned customers
- Understands changes in customer’s operations or management personnel and helps the dealership prepare for future customer needs
- Partners with the customer optimize their operation
- Attends applicable sales and product training events/seminars
- Partners with dealership specialists when needed in completing a sale or answering customer questions
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values, and has the ability to effectively evaluate those units for trading purposes
- Maintains assigned company vehicle and equipment
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience preferred
- Equipment knowledge preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications, John Deere systems, and other organization specific programs
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Good attitude and drive to succeed required
Total Rewards Package:
The opportunity to build a great career path, industry leading benefits, a fun environment, and owners that work right alongside us each day!
- Pay Range: Competitive performance-based compensation plan.
- Insurance: Health insurance with 100% single premium paid, 50% SPD or family premium paid; TNE covers 50% of all dental and vision premiums; 100% of short/long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K: TNE offers 401K with company matching for qualified employees because who doesn’t want to save for retirement!
- PTO: Our generous PTO package is awarded to you on your FIRST day of employment. Take time off, we encourage it!
- Holidays: We have 7 paid holidays and a few other specials days for you to spend with your favorite people.
- Professional Development: Continuous professional training and growth opportunities because we value your growth at TNE.
- Community Involvement: Give back to your community with our paid time off for you to volunteer. You can also use this time for your doctors’ appointments, too!
- Parental Leave: If you’re expecting or looking to start a family, we have paid parental leave because you have waited long enough for your bundle(s) of joy!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
All full-time hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screening.