Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Internship with Free College Tuition
JD Tech Intern
Free College Education!!
True North Equipment, with locations in Grafton, Grand Forks, Northwood, and Kennedy provide students paid tuition for the John Deere Tech program at NDSCS in Wahpeton, ND, and guaranteed job placement after graduation. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for people and the Ag equipment industry, who are interested in advancements in Agricultural Equipment Technology. The John Deere Tech program gives you the power to turn your abilities into a career that matters!
You’ve got the talent, the skills, and the interest. You like working with your hands, solving problems, and getting the most out of everything you work on. Consider a career with John Deere and True North Equipment.
- Complete ACT & entrance tests
- Contact & visit NDSCS to enroll
- Performs basic service tasks as assigned
- Develops skills in removal, disassembly, and reconditioning of components
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/agricultural equipment
- Fundamental knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership
- Ability to use basic computer functions
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Provide work experience
- Paid Internship
- Paid Tuition
- Provide Uniforms
- Provide mentoring
For more information on the John Deere Tech program please visit www.johndeerepowerup.com
Click here to apply online.
True North Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer