Location: Thief River Falls, MN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Parts Sales Professional
Salary Range:$18.00 To $23.00 Hourly
Performs customer service duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership.
True North Equipment has been in business since 1949 and has 10 locations with over 200 employees. Our employees are the key to our success and have helped us get to where we are today, operating in two states across the Red River Valley. True to our Values...Driven by You!
It takes our entire team to make True North Equipment exceptional. We strongly desire individuals who are self-starters and hard-workers, always willing to dive into a new challenge and who are eager to learn. We strive to provide you with limitless opportunities for growth and education that will challenge you. Most importantly, we want you to have fun working at TNE!
You’ll focus on:
- Places machine down and stock ordered parts in assigned locations in a timely manner
- Assists the Parts Manager with merchandising displays by delivering showroom inventory
- Verifies receiving and receipting-in of parts shipments
- Monitors shortages and expedites processing through reporting to Parts Manager
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required in a timely manner
- Assist with afterhours customer and technician parts needs
- Assist in answering phones
- Must be available to work 7:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday, and every other Saturday 8:00am-12pm, and work on call schedule in peak seasons
- Must be able to maintain reliable attendance
What we are looking for:
- John Deere parts experience preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills to include phone customer service
- Must be able to retain positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere computer applications and programs
- Fork lift training preferred
- Valid driver’s license required, must be able to drive company vehicles
- Must be able to obtain a medical hard for hauling purposes
Total Rewards Package:
- The opportunity to build a great career path, industry leading benefits, a fun environment, and owners that work right alongside us each day!
- $18-$23+ depending on years of experience, plus incentive program.
- Insurance: Health insurance with 100% single premium paid, 50% SPD or family premium paid; TNE covers 50% of all dental and vision premiums; 100% of short/long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K: TNE offers 401K with company matching for qualified employees because who doesn’t want to save for retirement!
- PTO: Our generous PTO package is awarded to you on your FIRST day of employment. Take time off, we encourage it!
- Holidays: We have 7 paid holidays and a few other specials days for you to spend with your favorite people.
- Professional Development: Continuous professional training and growth opportunities because we value your growth at TNE.
- Community Involvement: Give back to your community with our paid time off for you to volunteer. You can also use this time for your doctors’ appointments, too!
- Parental Leave: If you’re expecting or looking to start a family, we have paid parental leave because you have waited long enough for your bundle(s) of joy!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
All full-time hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screening.
True North Equipment is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. True North Equipment will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.