on Thursday, May 31, 2018
Does your farm have issues managing fields and keeping data consistent? Are you entering in new names for every piece of equipment and field every year? Do you want to view your data after you record it? Do you wish you were more organized when field operations begin every year? Would you like to have your data available on your PC, Mac, tablet, and smart phone?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the perfect solution for you! True North Equipment will be hosting complementary Data Dive sessions at a our retail locations the next few months. These sessions will help you get the most out of John Deere's Operations Center (the online farm data manager that will be replacing APEX) by giving you an in-depth look at how this system works. In addition to a class session, there will be an open discussion to go over specific questions and examples.
What is the Operations Center?
- Online software to manage equipment information, production data, and farm operations from a single website.
- A tool that allows you to collect data more easily, access it more readily, and analyze it more effectively.
- A single sign-in for multiple John Deere applications.
- And much more!
How do I sign up?
Option 1: Download the True North Equipment mobile app and click on Integrated Solution > Data Dive Sessions. You can view class information and RSVP here.
Option 2: RSVP online:
First Class Description
In this class we will spend the first hour going over the basics of MyJohnDeere Operations Center. How to navigate, where to find things, different methods of getting data, and the basic flow. The second hour will be open for questions and going through specific examples.
What to bring
- An internet capable laptop and charger
- Computer mouse is recommended
- Questions relating to data management
- Raw data from display if you would like to go through the upload process
Before you come
Contact Cedric Citrowske about partnering your Operation Center organization for future support at email@example.com